Saturday, January 13, 2007

Excitement Is In The Air

It's almost 6 pm here in Burbank and the doors to the Lucy Lawless debut concert open one hour from now. You can feel the excitement in the air as everyone is getting geared up for this show. I can't wait!

I remember when I reluctantly decided to check out Celebrity Duets back in the fall when it first aired. I never imagined it would lead to me sitting here in California getting ready to go to Lucy's concert tonight. As the saying goes...never in a million years...and I'm guessing Lucy never imagined her participation in the show would lead to this night either. But, alas, it did and so many of us are grateful to be carried along with her.

There's not much time to write for now, but in response to the last post, I've been to the electronics store TWICE today and still haven't been able to upload photos from my camera to this hotel computer. Keeps telling me I need to install hardware but I don't have any to install. Drat!!

However, they gave us a JPEG option with our photo ops so I took it and what you see at the top of the page is myself and my friend Mal smiling for the camera with Renee. Awesome experience!

Energetically, she's incredibly centered and just there. You can feel it when you stand next to her. And believe me the time we had standing next to her was brief, very brief!

Anyway, there seems to be a line outside the door for this computer so I gotta run. Hopefully more later after the concert!

2 comments:

Mel R said...

Hey Debbie..well done ..brilliant pix....Love it ..Mel xx

Anonymous said...

You write very well.