Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!


I celebrated my 41st birthday on Friday with my family. I learned that my Dad was at work afterhours playing poker with his friends the night I decided to begin making my grand entrance into this world, so he had to leave early. And my Mom missed two of her favorite television shows that night---Peyton Place and The Fugitive---because she was in labor with me. Their life's never been the same since!


And tonight I spent time with my friends Stacy, Rick, Mal & Beth. We had pizza, talked about the recent California trip, ate some yummy cupcakes, drank brandy, and played spoons. What more could a girl ask for to celebrate her birthday. A great time was had by all!


Just really wanted to pop in and say hello. Will be writing more about the trip to California soon. It's just taking me a while to process it all and catch up on my sleep.


Speaking of sleep...I'm off to find my bed for the night. I hear it calling my name even as I type!


Good night everyone!

No comments: